
This picture is a picture that we had to take telling about something that is the most influincial to us. So I took a picture of me standing in front of the dugout in a baseball field. This picture needed to be in black and white, so I put on my black Chavez baseball shirt and my black basketball shorts with a fairly light hat. Once the Sun's light hit my hat it reflected of like it was a mirror and glared ever so brightly. I liked this project more than all the rest of the projects because this activity let me show who i really was and let the viewer know not to be stereotypical like just judging a book by its cover. I think i did the best at portraying contrast in this picture and also using the rule of thirds.
3 comments:
Excellent contrast.
Corey Your Sooo Cool!!!!
I love the way your wearing all black and the whites are so white. Like the white on your shirt, undershirt and the light on your sun balance out with the dark colors your wearing. They balance each other out. Basically, you have great contrast Corey!
Post a Comment